Effective Date: February 1st, 2017
WHAT INFORMATION JUMP TV SOLUTIONS COLLECTS FROM YOU
This clause describes two types of information about You that JUMP TV Solutions may collect in connection with your use of the JUMP TV Solutions Site:
1. Personal Information. Personal Information refers to information containing the specifics of who You are and how you can be contacted or located (e.g. name, mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address). JUMP TV Solutions may collect Personal Information when You use the JUMP TV Solutions Site including, without limitation, filling out surveys, corresponding with JUMP TV Solutions, and otherwise volunteering information about Yourself.
2. Non-Personal Information. Non-Personal Information refers to information that, by itself, does not identify You as a specific individual (e.g. demographic information, website visitation records). JUMP TV Solutions may collect Non-Personal Information through any of the methods discussed above as well as automatically through Your use of certain technologies described in this WPP.
HOW JUMP TV SOLUTIONS COLLECTS YOUR INFORMATION
This clause describes methods pursuant to which JUMP TV Solutions may collect Personal Information and Non-Personal Information from You.
1. Contact Through the JUMP TV Solutions Site. JUMP TV Solutions may require certain Personal Information and Non-Personal Information in order to contact You (“Contact Details”) following Your submission of a request to JUMP TV Solutions, for example in connection with the JUMP TV Solutions Site’s Contact Us web page. Failure to provide all Contact Details required by JUMP TV Solutions may prevent JUMP TV Solutions from responding to your request.
2. Information Collected Through Technology. While You are able to visit the JUMP TV Solutions Site without providing Contact Details, JUMP TV Solutions or its third party service providers may still collect Non-Personal Information about Your use of the JUMP TV Solutions Site (including, without limitation, Your internet browser, operating system, IP address, connection speed, and/or the domain name of Your internet service provider). Such information may be gathered by the following methods:
(a) IP Address. JUMP TV Solutions may automatically collect Your IP address when you visit the JUMP TV Solutions Site. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to Your computer, laptop or other device (“Device”) whenever You begin utilizing an internet service provider (“IP Address”). Each time You access the JUMP TV Solutions Site and each time You request one of JUMP TV Solutions’s web pages, JUMP TV Solutions’s servers may receive and log Your IP Address.
(b) Cookies and Web Beacons. Cookies, including local shared objects, are small pieces of information that are stored by Your internet browser on Your Device’s hard drive which work by assigning to Your Device a unique number that has no meaning outside of the JUMP TV Solutions Site (“Cookies”). Cookies do not generally contain any Personal Information. Most internet browsers automatically accept Cookies, but You may be able to configure Your internet browser to prevent this. Not accepting Cookies may make certain features of the JUMP TV Solutions Site unavailable to You. Web beacons are small pieces of data that are embedded in web pages and e-mails. JUMP TV Solutions may use the foregoing methods in HTML e-mails that JUMP TV Solutions sends to You to determine whether You have opened such e-mails and/or clicked on links in such e-mails (“Web Beacons”). The information from use of these technical methods may be collected in a form that is Personal Information. JUMP TV Solutions may also use information from Cookies and Web Beacons to learn about Your visits to the JUMP TV Solutions Site and/or analyze such information to help us understand traffic to the JUMP TV Solutions Site and to improve the JUMP TV Solutions Site. Such information may, for example, include: the date and time You visit the JUMP TV Solutions Site, the areas or pages of the JUMP TV Solutions Site that You visit, the amount of time You spend viewing the JUMP TV Solutions Site, the number of times You return to the JUMP TV Solutions Site, other click-stream data, and/or other automatically collected data.
Do Not Track Disclosure. Your web browser and/or other tracking opt out services that You use may (or may be configured to) send signals to the JUMP TV Solutions Site requesting that the JUMP TV Solutions Site does not collect Personal Information and/or Non-Personal Information from You (“Do Not Track Signals”). Please be advised that JUMP TV Solutions and JUMP TV Solutions’s third party providers do not honor Do Not Track Signals and will continue to collect Personal Information and Non-Personal Information in accordance with this WPP. If the foregoing is of concern to You, JUMP TV Solutions suggests that You refrain from visiting the JUMP TV Solutions Site.
HOW JUMP TV SOLUTIONS USES YOUR INFORMATION
This clause describes how JUMP TV Solutions may use information collected from You.
1. System Administration. JUMP TV Solutions may use Personal and Non-Personal Information in furtherance of provisioning the JUMP TV Solutions Site (including without limitation administering, protecting, and improving the JUMP TV Solutions Site).
3. Promotional E-mails. JUMP TV Solutions may use Your Personal Information to send You e-mails containing promotions or events relating to JUMP TV Solutions or from JUMP TV Solutions’s business and/or marketing partners or sponsors. You may opt-out of receiving such promotional e-mails by sending an e-mail to [email protected] and/or following the instructions contained in JUMP TV Solutions’s email response (if any). Once JUMP TV Solutions has processed Your opt-out request, JUMP TV Solutions will not send You promotional e-mails unless You opt back in to receiving such communications.
4. Contact Information. If You contact JUMP TV Solutions by telephone, e-mail, letter or via the JUMP TV Solutions Site’s Contact Us page or such similar web page accessible through the JUMP TV Solutions Site, JUMP TV Solutions may keep a record of Your contact information and correspondence. If You report a problem with the JUMP TV Solutions, JUMP TV Solutions may collect this information in a file specific to You.
5. Combining Data. To the extent permitted by applicable law, JUMP TV Solutions may combine the various types of data that JUMP TV Solutions collects with other data that we collect from You.
HOW TO ACCESS AND CHANGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Upon Your request, (i) JUMP TV Solutions will permit You to update or correct Personal Information previously submitted, but only to the extent such activities will not compromise privacy or security interests, and (ii) JUMP TV Solutions will, to the extent commercially reasonable within JUMP TV Solutions’s existing system and internal policies, delete Personal Information from JUMP TV Solutions’s database where such information is stored; however, You understand and agree that it may be impossible to entirely delete entries without some residual information being retained due to the manner in which data backups are maintained. You agree to submit all requests to update, correct and/or delete Personal Information solely to [email protected]
WHERE JUMP TV SOLUTIONS STORE AND PROCESS DATA
JUMP TV Solutions and/or its agents, partners and/or affiliates store data collected in connection with the JUMP TV Solutions Site on servers located around the world in various locations including, without limitation, parts of the United States of America, Asia and the European Economic Area.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
JUMP TV Solutions does not sell, trade or rent Personal Information collected through the JUMP TV Solutions Site to any third party and does not disclose Your Personal Information except as follows: JUMP TV Solutions may (1) disclose Personal Information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation or to enforce this WPP; (2) share or transfer Personal Information in connection with a prospective or actual sale, merger, transfer or other reorganization of all or parts of JUMP TV Solutions’s business; and (3) share or transfer Your Personal Information to JUMP TV Solutions’s agents, partners, and affiliates. In addition, JUMP TV Solutions reserves the right to fully use and disclose any Personal Information that JUMP TV Solutions collects via the JUMP TV Solutions Site that is not in personally identifiable form.
SAFEGUARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
This clause describes methods that JUMP TV Solutions utilizes in connection with information provided by You in connection with use of the JUMP TV Solutions Site as well as responsibilities that You have to protect Your information.
1. Security Measures. Transmissions over the internet are never completely secure or error-free. However, JUMP TV Solutions in its sole discretion undertakes certain security measures aimed at to protecting against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Information.
2. Third Party Links. The JUMP TV Solutions Site may contain links to third parties who may collect Personal Information and Non-Personal Information directly from You. Additionally, JUMP TV Solutions may use third parties to provide components or portions of the JUMP TV Solutions Site. In either case, such third parties may have separate privacy policies and data collection practices, independent of JUMP TV Solutions, and in all cases JUMP TV Solutions: (a) has no responsibility or liability for any such third party policies or actions; (b) is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such third parties or their websites; and (c) does not make any warranties or representations about the website, products or services offered by such third parties or the security of any information that You provide to them. It is Your responsibility to determine whether You will utilize and/or access any such third party links that may appear on the JUMP TV Solutions Site.
CHANGES TO THE WPP
JUMP TV Solutions continually strives to implement new technologies and processes in connection with the JUMP TV Solutions Site. As a result, changes to this WPP may be made by JUMP TV Solutions from time to time. JUMP TV Solutions recommends that You revisit this WPP on occasion to learn of any changes.
SPECIAL NOTE REGARDING MINORS
Use of the JUMP TV Solutions Site is not intended for minors under the age of 18 (“Minors”). Minors are not authorized by JUMP TV Solutions to use the JUMP TV Solutions Site, any access to or use of the JUMP TV Solutions Site by a Minor is strictly prohibited and is in violation of this WPP. JUMP TV Solutions does not intentionally collect or maintain any Personal Information from Minors. You shall not provide JUMP TV Solutions with any Personal Information of Minors.
CONTACT JUMP TV SOLUTIONS
If You have any questions about this WPP, please contact JUMP TV Solutions by sending a letter or e-mail to: JUMP TV Solutions, Inc. Attn: Privacy JUMP, Plaza de España, 11, 28008 Madrid, SPAIN or [email protected]